уторак, 10. април 2018.

HAUL - ZAFUL

Hello my loves and welcome to the new post on my blog!
 
How are you? I hope you are enjoying your weekend and getting ready for the start of the next week!
In this post, I will be reviewing a jacket I got from Zaful web shop which you could conclude by the title but before that I want to say a few words about the shop itself. 
 
Zaful offers you a wide range of fashion products starting from the clothes to shoes and accessories. They also have plus size and man clothing offer. The shop is from China and I really have only the best to tell about them, definitely worth checking out!et's start about the jacket..




I choose XL size and is perfect! You can shop this jacket HERE
Just lovely! I can't wait to wear it at school.
*OVERALL RATING: 5
*COMFORT: 5
*DURABILITY: 5
*MATERIAL: 5
*CRAFTSMANSHIP: 5
I love the quality of Zaful clothes and their affordable prices.
Visit this amazing site and enjoy in shopping!


Second products is earrings with pearls.
Amazing  accessories - HERE


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар