петак, 25. август 2017.

ZAFUL dresses review

Hello my dear readers and welcome to the new post on my blog.
In today post I write review for online site: ZAFUL
Zaful is an online shop for trendy, quality yet affordable clothing, shoes, jewelry and accessories. Love this shop not only because of its reasonable prices but most of all for its updated trends and speedy delivery. 
So let's get into this...
I choose two stuff: (two dresses) black dress with floral print details (HERE) price is $15,99 and blue dress with embroidered details (HERE) price is $20,93. This amazing dresses is so amazing and my favorite piece is wardrobe. I adore it! I am really satisfied with high quality and materials, it is very enjoyable. When I saw it I had to have it! It so beautiful and well made! How you like?





Нема коментара:

Постави коментар