уторак, 15. август 2017.

Dresslily review

Hello my dear readers and welcome to the new post on my blog.
In today post I write review for online site: Dresslily


Dresslily is an online shop for trendy, quality yet affordable clothing, shoes, jewelry and accessories. Love this shop not only because of its reasonable prices but most of all for its updated trends and speedy delivery. 
So let's get into this...
I choose tree stuff:
One of them is this beautful blouse. She is amazing, you can shop it here. It's so cute, the material is really nice and it is over size. These floral details are nicely done and they won't fall off.
I chose size L and is perfect! Price is $16,61.



Also I am going to show you my new vest jacket with belt. He is perfect for autumn. Also I chosse size L and everything is ok, you can find this vest  here. Price is only $20.


Also I got this brooch ----> here
Also visit this amazing dresses - tea length dresses online
 It's one of those web shops where everything looks the same on the photos and when you get it at your home. The delivery is pretty fast, I got this for less than 15 days which is pretty good.
Hurry up!  Enjoy in shopping!

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар