петак, 21. јул 2017.

Zaful review

Hello my dear readers and welcome to the new post on my blog!
In this post, I'll be reviewing a shirt I recently got from Zaful- my favorite online shop. 
I've never been disappointed with the things I got from there, and this time it didn't change.
 I got this beautiful floral embroidered blouse in white and I really like it.
It's so cute, the material is really nice and it is over size.
These floral details are nicely done and they won't fall off.
The quality is amazing, as well as it is every time when I order something from Zaful.
It's one of those web shops where everything looks the same on the photos and when you get it at your home. The delivery is pretty fast, I got this for less than 15 days which is pretty good.
Price is only $31.99 .
Hurry up to get it!
 You can get it here -------> here
Also I got this rings set ----> here

That was all for this post! I really hope you have liked it and thank you for reading!
Love you all and talk to you soon!
PS. Also amazing blouse you can see here --- shirt blouse







It’s Romper season. Click for Best ideas of floral rompers.
Get yourself a new romper this summer!
Use 10% off code:ZFEN01

http://www.zaful.com/promotion-floral-rompers-special-610/?lkid=46090

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар