субота, 29. јул 2017.

WINNIE DRESS * Two piece prom dresses *

Hello everyone, how you are these days? Happy Friday! 
Today we are talking about my favorite part of clothing. Dresses! Since I was little I loved dresses and I still love to wear them. 
I will write about of  my favorite online shop for dresses Winniedress. You can find your perfect dress (prom, wedding, bridesmaid, evening, homecoming dresses).
Winniedress is one of the greatest website for beautiful dresses. Their dresses are unique and there are to many of so picking the perfect dress is realy hard. Dresses are made od beautiful and high-quality materials (lace, silk, satin, chiffon). You can find them in a variety of cuts, designs, color with beautiful details.
I choose my favorite. :) of course.
Have you never thought about bying two piece prom dresses? My number one is Sexy Spaghetti Straps White Crop Top Yellow Chiffon Skirt Sheath Floor Length


 Also I present you two this amazing dresses:
http://www.winniedress.com/two-piece-long-sleeve-bateau-neck-black-lace-crop-top-red-taffeta-skirt-prom-dress-wnpd0425.html 
http://www.winniedress.com/2-piece-sequined-appliques-crop-top-chiffon-skirt-illusion-high-neck-prom-dress-wnpd0296.html 
Perfect dress for strong women who love be different from the others every days. 
One of my favorite is total black dress with lace and I would definetely wear it on my prom night. It's so elegant and lovely. 

Also folow Winnie dress social media:
facebook: facebook.com/winniedressus
pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/winniedress/

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар