среда, 11. јул 2018.

Rosegal haul and review


Flower and embroidered print are very popular this season, and I bought so many things with this print. One of them is this beautiful dress from Rosegal website.
The weather is so hot, and this shirt I will wear in September. but she is amazing. You can shop it HERE  This dress is  so amazing and is my  favorite piece in wardrobe. I adore it! I am really satisfied with high quality and material, it is very enjoyable and you can buy it for only $ 22,67. I choose size XL, and is perfect!







Next is this pink maxi dress, click HERE
I choose this model for my sister.
Price is $ 11,03, L size.




And last is two lip glossa - HERE
I chose number 8 and 12.
She is amazing!



How you like it?
Do you buy something from this web site?

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар